Today is my last day at UpKeep 🥲
After two and a half years working with some great talents and weathering unprecedented times together through COVID, the time has come to start a new adventure on both the personal and professional levels. More on that in another post.
I still remember my early days at UpKeep like they were yesterday. It was a fun ride and I learned a ton from everyone I had the honor and privilege to work with. I leave today with a strong sense of gratitude and pride in everything we did together ❤️
Together, we created a culture that walked the walk when it came to putting the customer at the heart of everything we did. We didn’t get there overnight and it took a lot of hard work, but perhaps the most important thing that we did right––and we should continue doing without fail––is our collective sense of empathy and respect not just for our customers, but for each other.
When I look back at my time at UpKeep, I can’t help but smile 😊 Here are some of the highlights from our journey together that always put a huge smile on my face:
- Undertaking a digital transformation in the space of asset tracking and maintenance through UpKeep Edge! I remember when it was but an idea back in September 2019 🚀🚀🚀
- Partnering with Looker to deliver a best-in-class analytics platform for maintenance leaders and techs.
- Moving to Kubernetes! A huge effort that freed us from relying on a single infrastructure and streamlined our infrastructure management in a big way.
- Focusing on making technicians feel heard, valued, and seen, through an intentionally designed mobile experience that highlights the impact techs have on the business as it lets them do their job friction-free.
- Creating an ecosystem through integrations, most notably, SAP and Coupa, in addition to many more through direct connections with Zapier and Workato.
Those were just the highlights! The blood, sweat, and tears, the team put into it all was acknowledged by the industry and our customers alike. I leave today with the fondest memories of being in the trenches with the team, delivering on all of these great accomplishments with grace, laughter, and love for each other. Always.
I will forever be an UpKeeper and will continue cheering on this amazing team from the sidelines as they continue breaking down silos and solving customer problems in a meaningful and innovative ways.
Here’s to the future ahead! 🥂
I’m not crying, you’re crying! 🥲❤️🚀